Monday, July 28, 2008

Casanova

We usually rent movies, but when I see one we've never seen, I try to save any money we can and record the movies on our DVR. I saw that the movie Casanova was on TV one day, so I recorded it. I watched in on another day I was folding laundry, and I really enjoyed it. I do have to comment on it that I think the actual movie is rated R, but since this one was on TV is was censored. I'm sure they cut out some bad parts of his promiscuity, but it was a rather charming movie. I like Heath Ledger a lot and liked him in this movie, and to add to the cute guys in the movie, Charlie Cox (Star Dust) was also in the movie. I tried to get Bo to watch it, but he didn't think he would really like it, I'm still trying to convince him. So, since I can't really vouch for the movie in it's entirety I can't say that you should go out and see it. But maybe if you see that's it's on TV, be sure to catch it.

No comments: