Personally, I also liked it because I really like Amanda Bynes. Now, that you all are laughing at me, I really enjoy some of the stuff she is in. I'm totally a fan of her series What I Like About You, although it's just re-runs. She's just so goofy it makes her funny. I also appreciate that she hit star-dom and kept it together. A couple actresses out there (that we will leave nameless, but you all know them) that get famous and then go down the crapper, just really disappoint.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
And the Movies Roll On
Since living in Willcox we have rented quite a few movies, and don't remember which ones we have seen. So maybe I'll remember them as people ask. My sister requested a movie review so I thought I would oblige. She asked if we had seen the movie Hairspray. We had really been interested in seeing this one and finally rented it a month or so ago. A friend of mine had asked if I had seen it previous to watching it, and she said "It's one of those movies that you either love it or hate it." So we took a chance on it, because I mean, who wouldn't watch to see John Travolta in a dress?! It also interested us because it had quite the cast; lots of really good actors/actresses. So to the rating, we give it: We really liked it, and would most likely own it. It could've had a better ending because it just kind of ends, no real resolution; I like a movie that really wraps things us, but even so it was still okay. It is definitely a musical, they sing a lot. If you like a musical, with a great cast, it's really worth seeing. But, hey it's just our opinion... We do agree that, you will either love it or hate it, so I'm interested in what people have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
With a title like "The Lee's Movie Reviews" you could start a business!
btw, your word verification is on... and your zipper's down...
I love Amanda Bynes too! Danny makes fun of me because she's someone a 13 year old girl should like -not a 23 year old mother of almost two. But I can't stop buying and watching her movies. She's so funny! I'm so glad we share this. I feel closer to you already...
You guys live in Willcox? I didn't know that!
Man I hate it when I leave my word verification zipper down...
And what's up with the btw stuff, huh? What? Do you think you are with the in-crowd? You could have your own cell phone commercial like the one with the grandma texting in it. It's makes me laugh...
Post a Comment