Monday, March 24, 2008

Sydney White

Sydney White was a movie that we rented a couple months ago but I wanted to review it anyway. I didn't make the connection before we watched the movie that it was a rendition of Snow White; "duh!" you're probably saying, but I guess I missed that. Back to my previous confession of really liking Amanda Bynes, that was the reason I wanted to watch it. Bo hadn't even heard of it before we watched it. Our rating: We would own it. It was cutesie, and had quite a few funny parts in it. Even Bo really liked it, the seven nerds make the movie. I wasn't too excited to hear that it was about a sorority, call me crazy but, BORING! But the humor that the nerds bring make it funny. It was fun to watch and try to figure out which guy was which of the seven dwarfs. First we had to see if we could name them all. It's harder than you think... Anyway, if you are looking for a light, funny semi-chick flick, this is a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to get better about not poo-pooing stuff that I don't like. It's rude and I have probably hurt people's feelings.

But I really can't stand Amanda Bynes.