Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Catch Up

Okay, it's been a while since I last posted here, I'm a little behind. I have tons of movies to post about, we have been watching them, but I haven't been reviewing them. I'm not sure whether or not I really want to review them. I'm not getting much feed back from this site so I'm going to post the list of which ones we've watched and you can tell me which ones you want reviewed. Or even if you just want our opinion of a movie that you have already seen. Sound good?

Okay here is our whopper of a list:

P.S. I Love You

27 Dresses

Game Plan

Gray Matters

Licence to Wed

The last Mimzy

In the Land of Women

Enchanted

The Seeker

Happily Never After

Doogal

Horton Hears a Who

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Driving Lessons (We watched this one because it had Ron from Harry Potter in it)

Juno

Lars and the Real Girl

Blind Dating

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry

I'm Reed Fish

Legend of the Water Horse

Sweet Nothing in my Ear (Hallmark movie, but it was really good)

Casanova (R rated, but I saw the USA version that was edited)

Bo has a few to review - These are the ones either I didn't watch or don't really want to review because they are "guy" movies... Not that I have anything against guy movies, but he's better at getting the point across because he's a guy... Nevermind...

Sweeny Todd

3:10 to Yuma

I am Legend

The Pianist

The Bourne Ultimatum

So let me know what you think. No worries if none of them interest you.

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

Happily Never After
We saw 27 dresses, but I'm curious to see what you thought of it.
P.S. I love you

Anonymous said...

Just review them all. It always takes a little time before people catch on to blogs.

We saw I am Legend last night. I thought it was okay, Burgess spent the whole night saving the world in her dreams. Juno was good, even if the pop culture references start to become grating. I haven't seen any of the others. We actually don't watch too many movies.