It's been a while since I've written on here, and that's been for a couple of reasons. First, we really haven't been watching very many movies. And second, I've just not had enough time to sit and write them out. So for that reason, I want to continue to write, but I'm going to keep them short. I'll give our opinion, but not much more explanation on the story line. Hope you enjoy! We've had quite the movie weekend, so I've got a couple to review.
We watch New in Town. It was okay. I mean, we liked it, and we'd probably own the movie. For the most part they kept the language clean and there wasn't any explicit sex scene. It had some cheeky humor in it that kept it entertaining. I really enjoy Renee Zellweger, and Harry Connick Jr. as well. It's a cutsie chick flick that's clean enough for family, although the story line of the politics of small town factory workers might not interest the younger crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment